iGo Gift Voucher - Individual Orders
These Terms & Conditions apply to any order for the purchase of iGo gift vouchers by you (“you” or “your”) from the www.igogiftvouchers.co.uk website or any other website (“Website”) established by Cyclescheme Limited or any associated company (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”).
By placing an order or using the Website you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
Use of this Website
1. You are provided access to this Website in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any orders that you place must be done so strictly in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
2. You warrant that all the details provided by you on the account registration form, such as your name, address and contact number (“Personal Information”) are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify Cyclescheme immediately of any changes to your personal Information.
3. You shall be liable to us and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of the breach of these Term & Conditions by you and any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing this Website using your Personal Information.
4. We have placed links on this website to other websites. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. Cyclescheme are not liable in respect of the use of these websites.
5. We reserve the right to:
5.1 modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
5.2 change the Terms & Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms & Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms & Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
6. We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will comply in all material respects with the provision of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other consumer legislation in place from time to time.
7. When you place an order on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information.
8. You should be aware that this Website is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
9. We confirm we will take all appropriate organisational technical measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction of and damage to any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you.
10. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing and fulfilment your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve
this Website and its services to you;
- To administer this Website;
11. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (as amended).
12. Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses which share a common ownership with Cyclescheme (“Affiliates”) and to reputable third parties who will help process your order. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of Cyclescheme or an Affiliate for mailing or marketing purposes.
13. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
14. You have the right to a copy of the Personal Information that we keep about you. If you want a copy of this information, you should write to the “Data Protection Officer” A small fee is payable, which will not exceed £10. If you believe that any information we are holding on them is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Ordering and Using iGo gift vouchers
15. The technical steps for placing the order for iGo gift vouchers are as follows:
15.1 You place the order for the iGo gift vouchers on the Website by pressing “checkout” at the end of the order process, which you will be guided through by a series of instructions on the Website.
15.2 We will send you an acknowledgement for your order by email. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance from Cyclescheme.
15.3 You are only able to correct errors on your order prior to clicking on “checkout” on the final page of our ordering process. Please refer to section 17.
15.4 Cyclescheme reserves the right to accept or reject orders at its discretion.
16. You will be charged for the iGo gift vouchers at face value.
Cancellation and Return of iGo gift vouchers
17. Upon placing and confirmed your order, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns of iGo gift vouchers as they have been personalised with a customised message. This is in accordance Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 so we ask that you please take care when placing your order.
18.1 Cyclescheme will use its reasonable endeavours to despatch iGo gift vouchers to you within two working days of receipt of your order.
18.2 Cyclescheme will despatch all orders valued in excess of £100.00 by DX Secure Mail. Order values of less than £100.00 will be despatched by first class post and risk will pass to the customer at the time of delivery.
18.3 Title of the iGo gift vouchers will remain with Cyclescheme until full payment has been authorised and received by Cyclescheme. Cyclescheme accept no liability for loss, damage or theft of iGo gift vouchers once they have been delivered.
18.4 You will notify Cyclescheme on the iGo gift voucher hotline – 0844 879 5101 – as soon as you become aware of non-delivery of the iGo gift vouchers that you ordered. Any discrepancy between the quantity of iGo gift vouchers ordered and those delivered must be notified to Cyclescheme as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event within two working days of delivery. You must send written confirmation of non-delivery to iGo gift vouchers, at the address provided in clause 26 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18.5 Where the iGo gift vouchers you have ordered have been lost in transit, we will contact our courier company, who hold all proof of delivery, including the GPS location of the postage of the vouchers. Where the evidence is unable to locate or confirm delivery (evidenced by your signature on receipt) of your order, we will reissue you with iGo gift vouchers of the same value as your order.
18.6 Where we have been unable to deliver your iGo gift vouchers to you, for whatever reason, and you have not rearranged a delivery, the iGo gift vouchers will automatically be returned to Cyclescheme. As soon as Cyclescheme receive the undelivered iGo gift vouchers, any monies debited from your credit or debit card will be refunded to you.
18.7 Cyclescheme will accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from any delay or failure to supply iGo gift vouchers due to any circumstances beyond its direct control.
Use of iGo gift vouchers
19.1 Photocopied or defaced iGo gift vouchers will not be accepted.
19.2 iGo gift vouchers can be used to purchase items at full price, sale price or special purchase price. iGo gift vouchers can be accepted as full or part payment for goods and services offered in approved retail outlets.
19.3 Change cannot be given by redeeming retail outlets and iGo gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, used as a deposit on a sale agreement, used to purchase financial services or used as a method of paying customer accounts.
19.4 Cyclescheme reserves the right to amend its list of approved iGo gift voucher retailers without notice. Cyclescheme accepts no liability for costs incurred as a result of any amendments made.
19.5 Cyclescheme will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of its iGo gift voucher literature and information in whatever media, however no guarantee can be given that the listed redemption facilities will prevail at all times. Cyclescheme accepts no liability whatsoever for any listed retailer refusing to accept iGo gift vouchers.
19.6 iGo gift vouchers are not sold on a sale or return basis. iGo gift vouchers are non refundable and non-exchangeable.
19.7 iGo gift vouchers are void if the perforated tear-off area has been removed on the actual voucher section.
19.8 Under no circumstances can iGo gift vouchers be sold on to a third party at a discounted rate.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use
20.1 All intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in iGo gift vouchers and any iGo gift voucher related materials (provided by Cyclescheme and whether or not obtained through the Website) are the exclusive property of Cyclescheme or are provided with the authority of the owner.
20.2 All names, images, logos identifying Cyclescheme are proprietary marks of Cyclescheme. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on the Website are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. Cyclescheme does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
20.3 You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Limitation of Liability
21.1 Cyclescheme does not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this Website nor does Cyclescheme guarantee that use of this Website will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the Website and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs. Cyclescheme shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of using this website.
21.2 To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the iGo gift vouchers. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
21.3 Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of Cyclescheme for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Cyclescheme, its agents or its employees.
21.4 Cyclescheme will not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Terms & Conditions for but not limited to (a) loss of business, (b) depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, (c ) loss of anticipated savings, (d) loss of goods, (e) loss of contract, (f) loss of use, (g) loss or corruption of data or information, or (h) any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
22. If any part of the Terms & Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Terms & Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions. Each provision of the Terms & Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
23. These Terms & Conditions govern our relationship with you. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
24. The parties to these Terms & Conditions do not intend that any of its terms will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person not a party to these Terms & Conditions.
25. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
26. The contact address of Cyclescheme Limited is: PO Box 3809, Bath, BA1 1WX.